GIFTS

BIRTHDAY GIFTS 2009:

From Seasonal Wishes



Happy Birthday Cutterpillow!
Hope your every wish come true.
Have a great birthday with your loved ones!
-Mrs13KJaeJoong

Hey cutterpillow!
Well, here's a greeting! I'm morning_glory, and I wish you a very happy birthday! I have made you something already from UD, but here's a greeting too! Though we don't really know each other, I hope we can become friends! =]
morning_glory~

Happy Birthday! hope all your wishes come true. =] sorry i didn't make you a graphic =[ i've been too busy with school -loveebliss

Happy birthday, cutterpillow! I wish you only the best
on your special day! Hope everything goes good today,
and good luck on whatever may be going on in your life!

~Andi~

Happy Birthday cutterpillow! You work for so many sites and help out so many people ^^ thank you for all that you do and i hope that this day is special for you!

~Darkess, out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From My Sensation



Hey,Nika!! Happy Birthday and have a good day... wish you all the best!
-Elena

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Melting Gelato



HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - xlylb4bydr3am3r

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Lost Shadows



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Untouchable Desires



GREETINGS:

cutterpillow: Happy birthday, girl! May all your dreams come true, and I wish you only the best!
- Hani

cutterpillow,You do so much for many many sites, and I'm so happy to have you on a lot of the same teams as me. You're a very reliable person and I'm so happy to know you ^^ I wish that you have a great birthday!
~Darkess

For cutterpillow:
Have a happy birthday!! ^^
morning_glory~

Happy Birthday cutterpillow! This will be short and sweet because of exams but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and that hopefully all of your wishes will come true. You're doing a great job with the posters and "my sensation" *wink wink* and keep it up! =D
-m_girl07

CUTTERPILLOW! :)
Hmm, you're the bestest ate talaga. Even though hindi tayo close, you manage to talk to me like easily. Salamat talaga sa suporta na binibigay mo sakin, tsaka sa site natin. Wish for more birthday's to come!
Happy Birthday!
-Lyselmae Atienza

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Happy Dreams



First of all, I would like to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUTTERPILLOWWWWW I made you a little gift, hope you like it! I'm not as good as you, but I hope this is good enough. haha! Thank you for applying as a graphic designer @ Happy Dreams. You have helped us in so many ways, even though you have recently started working here. I really appreciate it. I hope that you can stay in this site for as long as this site exists. We love you & I hope you had a great birthday! Good luck in school & everything else ~

BBT



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Ate Teri



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN GIFTS




THANKSGIVING 2009



CHRISTMAS'2009 GIFTS




---------------------------

VALENTINES 2010
-

[Forgotten Season] [BBT] [Impeccable Memories] [Colorful Melodies] [Secret Melodies] [Minty Fresh] [Bang Bang Baby] [Babypaopao] [Feilunhai] [Feilunhai 2] [Dorkable] [3minut3s] [Phebs] [Dark Angel] [Eternally Smitten] [CCM] [Baboracoon] [Kv] [Adorable Love] [jusce] [Michelle] [SFTH] [MS]

---------------------------
Halloween 2010
-

I-DEAS | xherodbskx | Love Spell

---------------------------

Christmas 2010

Memorable Footstep Crew | Gorgeous Hue | Jaeminchul | Eternal Happiness | The Angel of Soul | Samantha | Vanilla Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment